Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,134TL (₩2,304,730) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)