Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,747TL (₩887,606) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)