Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 562TL (₨10,053) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)