Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00990 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,613TL (263,913 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)