Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01008 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,656TL (263,392 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)