Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,832 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.991 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,080TL (2,050 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)