Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.564 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,471TL (1,354 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)