Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,736 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,936TL (13,159 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)