Cost of living comparison between Sofia, Bulgaria and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.707 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,394TL (2,574 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)