Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.973 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 11% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,737TL (1,257 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (41 minutes ago)