Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,839TL (1,286 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)