Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.912 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,229TL (2,735 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)