Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,460TL (12,033 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)