Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,825TL (4,224 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)