Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06289 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,229TL (51,347 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (30 minutes ago)