Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06006 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,098TL (51,586 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)