Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06598 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,051TL (76,545 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)