Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07437 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,998TL (40,307 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)