Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04598 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,457TL (96,940 Dinar) in Skikda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (42 minutes ago)