Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46665 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 131% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,081TL (10,889 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (38 minutes ago)