Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43821 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 122% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,108TL (11,656 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (41 minutes ago)