Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41148 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 310% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 76,848TL (186,760 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (29 minutes ago)