Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39663 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 296% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 74,265TL (187,241 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)