Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,681TL in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)