Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,010TL in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)