Cost of living comparison between Sion, Switzerland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.101 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 290% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,449TL (CHF 20,458) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (32 minutes ago)