Cost of living in Singapore compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,970 prices entered by 1,142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.590 TRY / SGD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,866TL (SGD $1,879) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)