Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,024TL (COL$2,502,048) in Sincelejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)