Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13483 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 981TL (7,276₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)