Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19319 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 4,507TL (23,328₴) in Simferopol.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)