Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13423 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,902TL (14,171₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)