Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13824 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,014TL (14,566₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)