Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 187% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,592TL (kr9,800) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (43 minutes ago)