Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 406% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,274TL (kr116,572) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)