Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 397% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 77,683TL (kr147,508) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)