Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05961 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,774TL (₨46,528) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)