Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05437 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,953TL (₨54,308) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (37 minutes ago)