Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,375TL (27,741,015 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)