Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00094 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,635TL (27,133,278 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)