Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,014TL (3,431,092 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)