Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00097 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,572TL (3,674,940 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)