Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00087 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 111% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,157TL (20,972,607 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (37 minutes ago)