Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,118TL (7,189 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)