Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,086TL (7,953 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vlorë costs 350 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)