Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05136 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,654TL (₨149,039) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)