Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03477 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,197TL (₨91,937) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)