Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10580 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,610TL (34,126 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)