Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01008 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,405TL (238,640 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)