Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01187 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,752TL (231,896 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)