Cost of living in Shumen, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.855 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shumen (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,062TL (1,072 лв) in Shumen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)