Cost of living in Shumen, Bulgaria vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.068 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shumen (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,181TL (1,363 лв) in Shumen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)