Cost of living in Shumen, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.740 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shumen (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,562TL (1,755 лв) in Shumen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)