Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,830TL (109,160 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)