Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03126 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,181TL (613,570 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)