Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02853 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,933TL (979,060 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)