Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02683 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,635TL (992,710 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)