Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 178% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,371TL (¥1,298,671) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (31 minutes ago)