Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04194 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 145% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,398TL (¥128,690) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)