Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03279 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 176% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,438TL (¥1,050,398) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)