Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02948 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,677TL (¥1,108,314) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)