Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,194TL (元4,160) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)