Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,635TL (﷼ 24,661,403) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (36 minutes ago)