Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 8,962TL (﷼ 81,506,852) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)