Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,249TL (﷼ 96,728,651) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)