Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,303TL (元5,545) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)