Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,066TL (元6,594) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)