Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,612TL (元6,813) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)