Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,832TL (元7,496) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (36 minutes ago)