Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 158% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,737TL (元75,515) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)