Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,973TL (元6,764) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)