Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 175% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,579TL (元15,658) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)