Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,527TL (元4,835) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)