Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,766TL (元6,331) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (40 minutes ago)