Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,406TL (元5,273) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)