Cost of living in Shashamane, Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19117 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shashamane (Ethiopia) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,930TL (125,172 Birr) in Shashamane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)