Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.452 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,798TL (Dirham 19,150) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)