Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.029 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,855TL (Dirham 3,748) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)