Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,502TL (Dirham 4,504) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)