Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,295TL (Dirham 18,802) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)