Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.107 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,863TL (Dirham 3,490) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)