Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 192% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,640TL (Dirham 46,430) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)