Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,267TL (元31,298) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (28 minutes ago)