Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 150% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,969TL (元85,554) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)