Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.828 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,066TL (RM4,909) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)