Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,210TL (RM3,333) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)