Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,654TL (RM3,104) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)