Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.784 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,858TL (RM7,472) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)