Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.739 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,763TL (RM5,091) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)