Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.411 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,523TL (€3,174) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)