Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,469TL (€830) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)