Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 111% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,212TL (€9,375) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)