Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 119% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,143TL (€8,952) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)