Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.656 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,823TL (€676) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)