Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19074 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,677TL (50,734₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)