Cost of living comparison between Sevastopol, Ukraine and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13540 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,781TL (20,541₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (40 minutes ago)