Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17555 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,910TL (16,575₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)