Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13764 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,639TL (19,170₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)