Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47616 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,767TL (5,810 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)