Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,920TL (6,839 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)