Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37675 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,324TL (8,823 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)