Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35091 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,900TL (11,114 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)