Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37128 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,886TL (7,773 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (44 minutes ago)