Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31236 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,211TL (13,480 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)