Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,611TL (R$ 2,997) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (22 minutes ago)