Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,603TL (R$ 6,577) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)