Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,374TL (R$ 5,424) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)