Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,374TL (€1,359) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (28 minutes ago)