Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 126% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,594TL (€2,179) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (43 minutes ago)