Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,792TL (RM5,844) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)