Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,965TL (RM3,614) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)