Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,005TL (RM2,560) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)