Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.739 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,479TL (RM4,707) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)