Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.818 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,820TL (RM4,668) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)