Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,805TL (₩1,880,991) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (44 minutes ago)