Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00271 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 213% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,072TL (₩14,433,122) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (35 minutes ago)