Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 259% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,142TL (₩17,808,532) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)