Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,440TL (₩1,367,689) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)