Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01429 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,014TL (210,911 KZT) in Semey.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)