Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01131 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,659TL (235,193 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)