Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 133% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,426TL (Rp 134,571,447) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)