Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 140% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,043TL (Rp 160,322,457) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)