Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,636 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 342% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 71,802TL ($19,068) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)