Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.523 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 226% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 68,480TL ($19,438) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)