Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.431 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,095TL (4,260 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)