Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.305 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,182TL (3,971 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)