Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.455 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,756TL (3,955 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)