Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,342TL (2,602 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)