Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.879 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,205TL (3,646 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)