Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10336 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 192% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,939TL (279,999 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)